FAST Testing Parent Letter PM 2: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1EkJ5R0RCtx5RTwrUjhvAdWnfXCH-hxPA/view?usp=sharing
- Students should bring fully charged Chromebook to all testing sessions
- Students should have photo ID (high school students) to present to test administrator
- Students should have a small bag to keep personal items such as phones and other electronics while they are in the testing environment
- Students must completely turn off all cell phones (power off, not on silent or vibrate) and alarms.
- Student may not be in possession of electronic devices, such as smart phones, wireless ear buds, smart watches, at any time during testing--including breaks.